This week’s headlines:
1) Top CFTC derivatives regulator says crypto is here to stay!
2) The cryptocurrency exchange Gemini has apparently secured insurance coverage for digital assets it holds in custody. It’s USD Token got FDIC coverage a few weeks ago.
3) September had the lowest bitcoin volatility in 15 months.This kind of stability in a price, according to some traders, is the signal that there will be new price action shortly whether that’s up or down.
4) Ripple announced that its cryptocurrency product for cross border payment will go live for the first time with three financial institutions.
5) Coke vending machine that accept Bitcoin Payments through Lightning Network.